Thursday, October 7, 2010

Japan Day 2: Akira-san family & Eliza

We awoke early to meet our relative Akira-san and 2 other relatives for coffee at a near by cafe. We talked about our family connection and Akira-san even made family tree print outs. We exchanged gifts and I recieved a magic box and a Japanese multi purpose cloth with a nice Japanese illustration on it.




We then went up to a traditional japanese restaurant for lunch with more relatives that joined us. The food was delicious and the hospitality from our family was incredible. Very very nice people.


After lunch I was excited to pick up Eliza from the airport so I jetted off to the train for a 2 hour ride to the airport.


I arrived a little late but there she was! My liza had made it to Japan! We hoped back on the train for another 2hr ride back to Shibuya to drop off her stuff.

We then took the subway to Asakusa which is an Pps temple market area. We arrived a bit late in the evening to see anything so we had diner with my parents, Akira, and Kei.




It was a great first full day and a perfect way to start the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment