Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Silver Tower

I just wanted to post shortly about the Cingpu Silver Tower. This restaurant is a 5 min bike from our house and has delicious cheap meals. I go here many times a week so I thought it was worthy to document.

Yellow Sign = Silver Tower
The food here usually ranges from between 1-2 dollars. I usually get the beef ball soup and some rice dish with bamboo shoots and it comes to $2. Can't beat that value (unless maybe you are in Vietnam)


The lady who runs the store knows me so I always get a smile when I go in.  They know I can't speak Chinese very well but I know all my favorite hints now so I don't have any problems ordering.




Oh and the name.  We don't actually know the name of the restaurant but their menu has some similarities to the Silver Tower restaurant that Johan and I used to always go to in Richmond when coming home late from ubiq.  The good ole days!

1 comment: