Friday, July 23, 2010

Jhong Li at Night

















Testing out the new camera.  This is one of the main drags of Jhong Li with many places to eat and shop!  My picture with my old camera didn't do a very good job of capturing it so I thought I'd post another picture.

We stopped to pick up some bubble tea at one of the shops just across the road from this picture.  I had this Taiwanese Style Milk Tea with QQ, which I think meant it had 2 kinds of pearls (coconut jelly and regular pearls).  The pearls here are the best I think I've ever had (and I don't usually like them all that much).  At this place the pearls were not too large, and they were really soft and fresh.  Yum!  Most of the teas at the place were $1 unless you wanted a deluxe one (fancy fresh fruit stuff, which was $2).

No comments:

Post a Comment