Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kimchi and Pork on Rice with Miso Soup

Nikki was driving to the mall to pick up some dog food for the stray dogs and asked if I wanted to go.  I hadn't had lunch yet so I thought it'd be a good chance for me to eat.  We went to the food court and she helped me order.  I asked her what her favorite thing to eat was and she pointed me towards a Japanese food outlet.  I picked the Kimchi and pork with egg on rice with a side of miso soup!  It was really tasty and filled me up :D  $4.50.  I had it to go so no picture unfortunately!  But I thought it was noteworthy.  Also, the guy who I ordered food from last time (who spoke no english and we had a laugh with me trying to order) saw me and waved.  I waved back.  Looks like I'm slowly making friends with the food court staff ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment