Friday, July 30, 2010

Productive and uneventful day

Well not too much to blog about today.  For breakfast Johan and I tried to go to this steam dumpling/gyoza place but it was closed for the second morning in a row (gaah!)  So we went to the same place as yesterday.  I tried to rice wrapped in bamboo.  It was tasty :)

After breakfast we went home and I pretty much was working all day until now with a few breaks and meals :)  I got a lot done and am very happy with the progress, but of course work productivity is directly linked to me not doing interesting stuff ;) so it's no surprise that while I got lots done, i didn't do much to talk about!

Tomorrow Johan and I are going up to Taipei for a Hans Christian Andersen exhibit and meeting some of his friends there.  Then after that we're heading to Taoyuan for all-you-can-eat family style sukiyaki hot pot!  Ali's family wants to treat me so I'm very excited about it :D

Details to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment