Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blessing in disguise?

I just got off the phone with the Taiwan Immigration Agency and apparently I cannot renew my Taiwan Visitor Visa if my intent is just for touring around and sight seeing (I do not have a workers visa,  or a visa for religious practices, etc.).  So what does this mean?  Well it means that I think I'll take a vacation from my vacation to somewhere else cool!

My top picks right now are Cambodia and Vietnam.  Main reason being apart from Hong Kong, those are the cheapest places to go AND they just-so-happen to be my number 1 pick in Asia anyways :D  I was trying to decide which place would be more fun but then I realized that they are both small neighbouring countries so maybe I can do both in 1 trip :)  Anyways I'll give this some more thought but regardless I need to leave the country by Sept 11 because of the expired Visa.  It's a bit of a pain, but I think I'm going to spin it as a great opportunity to see some other places I've always been dying to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment