Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adventure with Rob!

So the last few days have been a bit busy at home trying to plan out stuff.  I just finally finished all the planning involved for my parents stay in Taiwan.  Thanks mom for doing all that hotel research :D  And also I found out that my good friend from university, Rob, was going to be in Asia and had a week to spare and wanted to go somewhere!  Very cool :D  I was going to originally go to Vietnam by myself in the next few weeks, but since he wants to go somewhere, I think we will be going there together in late November after his vacation to Japan.  I was pretty bummed because I was kind of thinking about heading home to Vancouver a bit earlier to see Eliza since my Visa will be running out, but after thinking about it for a long time I figured, "how many times am I going to have the opportunity to travel cheaply to Vietnam, with Rob?  Probably never (well especially the with Rob part).  And it means only 2 extra weeks longer than I was originally planning and I'm still coming home sooner than I had originally scheduled.  I really want to see Eliza and my family and friends but I know that if I don't go, I'd probably regret it and wish I had gone on the fun adventure with my friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment